Published on September 16th, 2015 | by Skrill payment1
Understanding how Skrill is accommodating different payment options for its customers
They are different types of online payment options available in different companies. Resellers Panel has accommodated most of these popular payments options and tried to make their customers happy. In the last few years’s payment options using Western Union, different variations of credit and debit cards and also bank wire transfers have been integrated. This would help people to send from anywhere and people could also access it anytime, depending on their urgent needs.
What are the payment options available by Skrill?
Using Reseller Control Payment you can access all the various types of payment options offered by Skrill. The customer can view the Skrill option when using the template of the Store Master and also when you are inside the Hepsia-Control Panel. Below is a snapshot of the various payment options offered by Skrill.
Card payment option used in Skrill is very popular. It is essential to understand that the terms of usage, acceptance, cost and liabilities would depend from area to area. The different types of car options available are explained below:
• Credit Cards- These are digital cards and have a corresponding credit account associated with them. The customer enters the unique card number and the money is credited to the sellers account.
• Debit Card- This is a card which is associated with your current bank account and when you insert the unique card number, the amount would be debited to the concerned person.
• Prepaid card- This card has a fixed amount which is present in the account. The card number has to be keyed in, so that the transaction can be complete.
• Gift-loyalty Cards- Here a value amount is stored and they can be merchant issued cards and bank issued cards.
It is essential to understand that the terms of usage, acceptance, cost and liabilities would depend from area to area.
• Bank Transfers-Here the shopper can log into her online bank account and confirm an online money transfer.
• Direct Debits- Here the merchant transfers the money from the shoppers account with the consent of the shopper.
• Mobile Billing Carrier-Here money is transferred into a mobile account after the shopper authenticates it.
• Cash On Delivery-Here cash payment is made after the product is delivered to the customer
• Checks- Here the shopper writes in a cheque to the merchant.
These are e-wallets which are connected to credit cards or alternative payment methods. A specified amount has to be filled into the virtual wallet and then you could shop according to the amount available.
• Preloaded-digital wallets- Here the amount is filled up, before you make an online transaction.
• Pass-through Digital wallets-Here the payment is confirmed by the bank or the credit account company, before transfer is possible.
Why should consumers use Skrill?
Most consumers use Skrill as a variety of online payment options are available. Since certain payment options are country specific. The consumer transfers the amount into the Skrill account and then Skrill transfers the amount to the specific account. No additional payment is charged to the customer and thus the customer enjoys the facility along with the collection of VIP points, after every online transaction.