Published on September 22nd, 2015 | by Skrill payment1
Skrill Specifications and Fees
Moneybookers rebranded its online e-wallet portal to Skrill in the month of November, 2010. The company did this for bringing about a huge change in its procedure of doing business. The name “Skrill” might sound as a very odd name especially if it represents an international and a popular company with branches and offices in more than sixty counties. Skrill can be used in a numbers of ways. The details that have been provided here will help you in understanding the work procedure of the account set up technique, its specifications and its fees.
Skrill, which was formerly called Moneybookers, is basically an e-commerce business allowing money transfers and payments to be made easily by making use of the internet. The main focus of this e-commerce online payment platform provider is on low-cost or affordable international cash transactions and money transfers. This payment gateway is owned and even operated by a UK based company called Skrill Limited. This company is registered as Money Service Business with Her Majesty’s Revenues and Customs. The Financial Conduct Authority regulates the company. Skrill Limited owns the license of operating within the European Union.
Do More and Pay Less
Skrill is completely dedicated to keeping its fees low. Some of the major features of the fee structure of this payment gateway include:
• Use of Skrill wallet for paying online at any retailer accepting Skrill, is completely free.
• Uploading funds in a Skrill account does not cost anything. However, there are certain options involving small charges. These charges are always clearly stated.
• Receiving money in Skrill account does not cost anything.
• Sending money to another Skrill wallet or an email address costs 1% of the amount which is sent. The charge is around €10.
An Overview of the Fee Structure
An overview of the fee structure requires you to go through the following points:
• General reports
• Email invoices
• Virtual terminal
• Recurring billing
• PCI DSS Compliance
• Skrill Qualified Rate: 2.90%
• Rates for all other Payment Gateways: 2.83%
• Qualified Rate for MasterCard or Visa Card: 2.90% + $0.29
• Non-Qualified Rate for MasterCard or Visa Card: 2.90% + $0.29
• American Express Rate: 2.90% + 0.29
• International Rate: 0.00%
• $0 to $10 in Monthly Sales: 2.90% + 0.29
• $10 to $3000 in Monthly Sales: 2.90% + $0.29
• $3000 to $10,000 in Monthly Sales: 2.40% + $0.29
• $10,000 to $100,000 in Monthly Sales: 2.00% + $0.29
• All important credit cards
• Debit cards
• Turkish and more
Compatible Shopping Carts:
• Absolute Shopping cart
• EasyWebStore and more